We came 2nd in Melbourne's Best Vet!!! Thanks for voting for us.
Below is the story from the Herald Sun
Husband and wife team David and Lisa Brown put the joys of running a veterinary clinic down to one simple thing – “helping people help their best friends”.
The pair, who have owned Sunbury All Creatures Veterinary Clinic for 13 years and worked as vets for almost 25 years, said they have always been passionate about giving animals the utmost care.
“We opened the practice after realising there needed to be more service put into a veterinary clinic including less judgment and more compassion for the clients,” Dr David Brown said.
He said despite its challenges, the job was “incredibly rewarding”.
“You’re helping people help their best friends, but it does go from real highs to real lows sometimes and that’s a big problem in the veterinary industry.”
The 13-year-old practice has a tream of dedicated staff.
Dr Brown said the clinic had been steady throughout the height of COVID-19.
“For eight weeks, we’ve not had any clients come into the clinic as we’ve implemented some strict measures.
“The public has been really understanding and appreciative of that, so that’s been really helpful.”
Dr Brown thanked the community for their ongoing support.
“I’m very humbled to be nominated and I don’t do this job for recognition or awards. It’s self-gratifying and I do what I think is the right thing for people and that seems to resonate with my clients.”
Covid 19 Update
To all of our clients, we would like to send out our deepest thanks for all of your patience and cooperation during the COVID19 situation. We continue to provide our same level of care and service, just in a different way to keep everyone safe. We appreciate how supportive and understanding our clients have been whilst we do this.
Commencing Monday 15th June we would like to inform everyone of the following changes;
- If yourself or any of your close contacts have been unwell please don't attend the clinic please call us to arrange a telehealth appiontment.
- Our hours of operation will be Mon-Fri 9am to 7pm & Saturday 9am to 5pm.
- Face to face consults are available with 1 person per appointment.
- We will now be offering vaccinations to all pets.
- We will now be returning to offering routine surgeries such as Desexing. If you have already contacted us regarding surgery and have been placed on our Waiting List, we will be in contact with you to arrange your surgery.
Procedures to remain the same;
- Please call ahead so we can best assist you.
- Telehealth and in clinic consultations are available.
- If your pet has been requested to come to the clinic, please remain in your Car and call us upon arrival (03 9744 1644).
- Orders for food, flea treatment & worming etc can still be processed over the counter.
- All Collections will be available for pickup outside our front entrance or in reception.
Our community of clients and your pets have all been outstanding as we get through this together – we again thank you for your cooperation and will continue to provide updates.
All the best to everyone, stay safe.
Our Pet Services
We provide healthchecks for dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and all creatures. In addition we can help with any health concerns including, lameness, arthritis injections, microchipping, vaccinations, blood tests, export requirements, old age check ups, and advice on behaviour.
Our Pet Surgery
We offer a range of surgical procedures including desexing, lump removals, dental procedures, X-rays, ultrasound, emergency surgery, orthopaedic surgery, caesarians, hospitals stays, pathology including blood tests.
Our Pet Surgery
Come Visit Us
Sunbury All Creatures is located at 65 Riddell Road Sunbury, on the roundabout at the corner of Riddell Road and Elizabeth Drive
Sunbury All Creatures Veterinary Clinic is proud to be an integral part of our local community, servicing Sunbury and surrounding areas. We provide veterinary services for all creatures great and small - cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, reptiles horses and cattle. Our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for expert advice and treatment options and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.
At Sunbury All Creatures Veterinary Clinic we provide modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated nursing staff and veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
Down Load Our New First Aid For Pets Phone App